Whyyyyy do we liiiiike to hurrrrrt soo muuuch.
jacksthoughtsontheworld asked: 8, 36, 54
1. Are looks important in a relationship?
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Are you in a relationship?
5. Are you in love?
6. Are you single this year?
7. Can you commit to one person?
8. Describe your crush
9. Describe your perfect mate
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. Do you ever want to get married?
12. Do you forgive betrayal?
13. Do you get jealous easily?
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
15. Do you have any piercings?
16. Do you have any tattoos?
17. Do you like kissing in public?
20. Do you shower every day?
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
28. Have you ever been cheated on?
29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
41. Have you had sex so far this year?
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
43. How long was your longest relationship?
44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
45. How many people did you kiss in 2011?
46. How many times did you have sex last year?
47. How old are you?
48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
54. Is there someone you will never forget?
55. Share a relationship story.
56. State 8 facts about your body
57. Things you want to say to an ex
58. What are five ways to win your heart?
59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
64. What is your definition of cheating?
65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
66. What is your favourite roleplay?
67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
68. What is your sexual orientation?
69. What turns you off?
70. What turns you on?
71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
81. Who are five people you find attractive?
82. Who is the last person you hugged?
83. Who was your first kiss with?
84. Why did your last relationship fail?
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
It’s good to know when to back off and let someone breathe. It’s not good to know when to back off… and then don’t. Have some damn self control.
Blog Post: Bitter, sarcastic bitch. →
“You’re awfully sarcastic tonight,” he says and tries to look jokingly wounded but I know he’s really not pleased with me. “Sorry,” I respond. I know when he says that I’ve crossed a line. He says “sarcastic,” but I’m fully aware that’s code for “a bitch.” I tell him I can’t help it, which is kind of true. I feel...
Anonymous asked: Hey there! So i need some help with this, could you tell me if this sounds like this guy likes me, cause im clueless!(: So basically he's told other people i was pretty and brought me up a few times at a school game to his friends. At the same football game when i would walk by i would catch him looking at me a bit (i dont know if he held the stare cause im shy and look away quickly)...
Hi, new followers!
Anonymous asked: But he helped me through a lot. He helped me to stop cutting and saved my life so many times. And what if im not that stong without him? Hes my bestfriend as well and idk how its going to be if i dont have someone to talk about my problems? On the other side i know i have to recover and maybe it will be easier without him, because getting hurt again would be to much and im pretty sure i will. But...
Anonymous asked: What do you do when you have strong feelings for two people.. and one of them is your boyfriend. :/
boobearyy asked: I had a boyfriend for longer than a year. It wasnt easy for him, im cutting, attempted suicde 3 times, depression, personality disorder, but he was always here for me. Sadly he has the bad feature to lie and i cant handle with lies at all. Yesterday he did again, it wasnt something bad but it broke my trust completely and im hurt. The past weeks we were just fighting and i couldnt anymore so i...
Anonymous asked: Thanks. My dad used to be abusive. He left. My mom has been basically just leaving for days, leaving me alone, yesterday my dad came to our house and he was really drunk and loud and mean and it was bad. I'm not sure I feel comfortable. I want him to never come over again.
Anonymous asked: My stepdad was abusive and my mom took in back. I'm too young to move out and I don't have other family. I don't want him to be living with us again.
Looking for advice?
I’m here to answer your questions! Anon or not! On love, on crushes, on relationships, on conflict resolution, on life, onanything! Hit me up; I’m here from 2 - 4PM EST!
Anonymous asked: Thankyou so much that's probably the best advice i've ever gotten! I needed that<3
Anonymous asked: I need advice please(: so i met this guy recently and one of his best friends told me he's really sweet and caring and all that stuff, but the problem for me was she also said he's one of those "horny highschool guy" types. She also told me later on he's really sweet about it and never uses girls for sex. So how can a guy be sweet about it, and does he sound like a guy...
Looking for advice?
I’m here to answer your questions! Anon or not! On love, on crushes, on relationships, on conflict resolution, on life, onanything! Hit me up; I’m here from 2 - 4pm EST!
"Is _____ Considered Cheating?"
the-miles-between: To the anon who asked if it’s still cheating if it’s online, I’d like to offer up this blog post: Is ___ Considered Cheating? A simple guide I’ve put together to help people who frequently ask themselves (or others) this question. It’s maybe a little too blunt for some people, but should answer the question for any scenario. -singlewhiteblogger
placeboseverywhere-deactivated2 asked: Hey! I'm a girl, and I really like my best friend. We jokingly say we're dating and we're really close. This year, we only have one period together, and I don't wanna be without her. So I was thinking that I should invite her to share my locker (because I got a new locker this year that's bigger then regular ones). I want to do this in a cute way, so I was thinking I...
Looking for advice?
I’m here to answer your questions! Anon or not! On love, on crushes, on relationships, on conflict resolution, on life, on anything! Hit me up; I’m here all afternoon!
Little known fact: there is no grace period in which you can know you got off easy from a one-night stand (no pun intended). It’s been 2.5 years and it has just now occurred to me that was a bad idea.
I’m having some serious issues in my relationship right now. I sense I am not alone..
If you've ever asked yourself, "Is it possible to...
…the answer is yes. It is. And, yes, it does make things — as Facebook would put it — complicated.
Blog Post: Mature Adult Going On 12. →
Most people experience their first crush somewhere around their preteens. I don’t mean thinking a boy is cute on the playground and chasing him behind the slide, or that crush in 3rd grade where you share your gummy snacks with the boy that sits next to you, but no one else. I mean the crush that gives meaning to the word “crush.” That chest-crushing, lung-strangling,...
2 new followers! Thank you! Tell your friends! …Please?
Blog Post: The Secret Relationship -- Fun or... →
I’d like to preface this by stating that I have never been in a secret relationship where someone didn’t get hurt. Usually it’s me, but outsiders have fallen victim. The reason is obvious: if a relationship has to be a secret, someone’s feelings are at stake. Often times, people will tell you me that if it has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be doing it. People love...
Last night, I was bartending a wedding and the DJ told me I was the sexiest bartender he’s ever seen. How flattering. What if, maybe one day, a guy I was actually attracted to said something like that to me?
I often find people questioning, “Why him/her and not me?” which is typically followed by, “Did I mean nothing to you?” or “What does she have that I don’t have?” We say these things out of hurt. But stop, take a breath, and realize you’re thinking irrationally because of that hurt. The truth is, their has nothing to do with you whatsoever. It has...
It's been 6 months...
..since we started hooking up. This is the longest, best relationship I’ve had in a really long time. Except for the fact that it’s not a “relationship.”
therulesexperiment replied to your post: therulesexperiment replied to your post: SWB is… It’s true! Haha I was scanning my following list about 20 minutes ago & noticed you hadn’t updated in five months. I was going to message you “Come back!!” but then you posted! Haha -telepathy- LOL that’s so strange! And awesome! I didn’t think I’d made much of a name for myself...
therulesexperiment replied to your post: SWB is back and on fire! You were missed!! How sweet! Thank you! :)
How the Relationship Talk Should Go!
bossymoksie: I don’t believe in talking about the relationship…and here’s why! http://bossymoksie.wordpress.com/2012/08/08/the-talk/ What she said.
SWB is back and on fire!
If you’re new here, check out the official SWB Blog. I’ve got some great stuff coming up so keep an eye open! In the mean time, feel free to ask me anything you’d like, whether you’re interested in knowing more about this “single white blogger” or need some relationship advice of your own. Hit me up!
I apologize, this was my mistake. What I should have said was, “I don’t do FWB. If we’re going to hook up, it’s because you want to start something with me. Decide carefully.” This all probably could have gone very differently.. and much more pleasantly.
There are some people that you should just not be attracted to. And when your brain discovers who those people are, it’s all like, “Oh, this would be inconvenient and shitty for you? Boom. Attracted.”
Note to self:
Take last night’s bra out of purse before running errands.
Anonymous asked: my shirts too short and it makes me look like a slut what should i do thx
Blog Post: The Rules of Nature
I’m a control freak. I really am. I’m aware of it and I’m working on it, but I start to have little anxiety attacks when I feel out of control of a situation or - even more so - my environment. However, here’s the truth: everyone wants to be in control. I’m not sure I would title every person as a “control freak,” but everyone wants to think they have...
Survey question #1:
Have you ever slept with someone on a regular basis and had absolutely no feelings for them whatsoever?
I just wish I could start a relationship about 12 years in, when you really...– Liz Lemon, 30 Rock (via justlaur)
"Is ____ considered cheating?"
1) If you have to ask yourself if something you’re doing is cheating, the answer is usually “yes.” 2) Would you feel comfortable telling your significant other about what you’re doing? If not, you probably shouldn’t be doing it. 3) If the tables were turns and your significant other were doing what you’re doing, would you be pissed? If yes, you probably...
Birth Control Options
So, I’ve been looking into alternative forms of birth control as I cannot use an oral contraceptive. I came across this very helpful information and thought I would share it with you all. I certainly learned some things I didn’t know. Birth control methods, failure rates (out of 100 women), and side effects: [[MORE]] 1) Sterilization surgery for women (“tubes tied”) ...
Blog Post: 1 Relationship, A Million Opinions
Pop quiz: if two people are in a relationship, how many people should have an opinion on it? If you’re bad at math, the answer is two. And if you’re bad at logic, it’s only the two people in the relationship. Here’s the thing: your relationship is no one else’s bidnis. (If you’re bad at bad English, that’s “business.”) Sure, people are going...
What Right Do I Have?
I am aware that you don’t know me, so why would you be interested in anything I have to say? I thought I’d share some facts about myself to give you a little more background. Also, please know that you can ask me anything you want - anon or not - about myself, my experiences, my opinions on anything relationship-related, etc. ——- Age: mid-20s. Gender: female....
Blog Post: The "Other" Man/Woman
Ready to judge me? It’s fine. I risk that by blogging in the first place. I have been “The Other Woman” at least three times… that I know of, anyway. Funny thing about that: they don’t always tell you there’s someone else. Yes, men boys have cheated on their significant others with me. Am I proud of it? Of course not. I felt terrible, but there...
Blog Post: Friends With Bens
Alternatively titled: So, You Want to Fuck Without Having to Admit You Have Feelings. Ahh, the FWB relationship. Whoops, sorry, can’t use the word “relationship” here. That would defeat the purpose. (Psst, FYI, any connection between two people is called a “relationship.” Deal with it.) I don’t want to assume everyone has heard of this situation (though, there...